Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A great demo movie

Boy, I wish I had an active project RIGHT NOW. Because I just watched the FogBugz demo at FogCreek.com. This was the most enjoyable and informative demo movie that I have ever seen. Bar none.

The CEO, Joel Spolsky, and one of the programmers, Babak Ghahremanpour, talk casually about FogBugz, which is a hosted or in-house project management system. Their dialog, which is friendly (except for when they rip into poor Milton Richie), informative and interesting, told me everything that I could want to know about FogBugz's functionality.

I am so excited about this that I have even done my normal due diligence of looking for reviews and independent assessments. I'm ready to start my free trial, just because I can!

Hmm, maybe they need a really great product manager. Gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. I believe it is called 'FogBugz'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite right, it is. Thank you for the correction.

    ReplyDelete